During the undergraduate program in Communication Engineering, students will be introduced to the theories of informatics, wireless and digital communications, signal processing and their application in modern communication technologies. The program pays special attention to practical experience, as many laboratories are taught to provide technical depth in the communication discipline as well as theory. The program is also concerned with university work through research and joint projects in the world of communication. Through the program, students are trained to develop new perspectives through the “broaden your perceptions” program. The program also provides a comprehensive education by learning the basics of control engineering and energy engineering, as well as learning the basics of law, management and economics, so that they are ready to compete in local business fields. And global.
Excellence, leadership and excellence in teaching communication engineering locally, regionally and internationally to enrich and develop the lives of individuals, society and the surrounding environment
Achieving a high academic and practical level to graduate a practically and ethically distinguished communications engineer capable of continuous learning and keeping pace with modern global and digital development and contribute in a real way to the development of the surrounding environment and development in Libya
Program educational objectives
- Preparing an outstanding graduate who is able to compete in the labor market and able to research and study.
- Strengthening relations between the college and alumni, employees, institutions and telecommunications companies.
- Providing and achieving the means of continuous excellence to develop the scientific research and consulting system.
Program Competencies(Graduate Competencies
On graduation it is expected that a Communications Engineering student knows or can do the following:
- Improving and developing various communication networks.
- Communication network design.
- Ability to monitor and maintain quality communications.
- Planning and managing communications projects.